January 24, 2013 by karynwolo
In honor of the upcoming Double XP Weekend, I present to you the Black Ops 2 Drinking Game*. There are 11 rules, and they apply to pretty much every online multiplayer mode. I suggest using beer, but if you don’t mind the possibility of an evening trip to the hospital, feel free to try hard liquor. I also recommend inviting some friends over because even spectators can have fun with this one.
*This game was made for those 21 and up.
- Take a swig as you’re waiting for your first game to begin — it’s going to be a long night.
- For every person that backs out after Aftermath or Turbine is selected as the map, take one sip.
- Shot in the back because someone respawned right behind you? Take three sips — you’ll need them to keep your rage in check.
- Take a swig when your Kill Cam shows you being mowed down by someone using a Target Finder. If you’re drunk enough, feel free to go on a diatribe about how real players don’t need giant red squares to point out the enemies to them.
- Did someone rage quit, causing a host migration? Drink until the game starts back up.
- Take two sips if you were killed by any lightning strike that is announced after you already died from it (So basically, all of them).
- Take a swig every time your girlfriend/boyfriend/parent asks, “How much longer will you be playing this?”
- Take four sips when you get blown up by your own hacked equipment. While you’re at it, hang your head in shame because THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN.
- Were you the last kill? Finish your drink.
- Take a swig when the best player on the losing side inevitably says something derogatory about the rest of his team.
- Kicked out of a lobby for no apparent reason? Finish your drink, and use the break to order a pizza because something has to absorb all this alcohol, and you really shouldn’t be driving anywhere at this point.
If you can come up with any other fun rules, share them in the comments below!